Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Time: 8:00 PM EST
In the event that you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register anyway, and we will send you a copy of the recording.
Are you ready to treat your patients’ nighttime snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in a new, easier way? We have a solution for you – flexTAP with Vertex Technology.
As the first customTAP with no metal parts, flexTAP is an oral appliance that is customized for personal comfort and equipped with a self-adjuster for at-home ease. It was designed with comfort and convenience in mind, for both the clinician and patient.
Join us as Dr. Steve Carstensen and Charles Collins discuss the newest addition to Rotsaert Lab, flexTAP.
There will be a live 10-minute Q&A following the presentation.
- What makes flexTAP unique?
- Why flexTAP works better for patients, clinicians, and Labs
- How to get started using flexTAP
- Steve Carstensen, DDS – Clinical Education Director at Airway Management
- Charles Collins – CEO of Airway Management