We regret to inform you that due to the rapidly evolving case of COVID-19 this event is postponed until further notice.
We will update you of the new schedule for this event in the coming weeks. Please stay safe.
About the Course:
It has been eight years since Dr. Fritz and his team published the Supportive Periodontal Implant Maintenance Protocol, which has been shared and implemented in dental practices and hygiene colleges across the globe. With the exciting new periodontal and peri-implant classifications published simultaneously by the AAP and EFP they felt it was necessary to revisit the implant maintenance protocol to better reflect the new information and technologies available today. This lecture is focused on the best evidence to prevent peri-implant mucositis and peri-implantitis using a systematic approach which is personalized for the patient. This critical update has eliminated several steps from the former algorithm and replaced them with innovative approaches generated from new concepts of peri-implant health.
- Define and identify peri-implant health, peri-implant mucositis, and peri-implantitis based on the new periodontal and peri-implant classification system (2018).
- Learn the Fonthill Implant Care Protocol algorithm to support implant reconstructions.
- Identify peri-implant pathology.
- Identify treatment of peri-implant disease.
- Understand the co-dependent relationship between implantology and periodontology.
- Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Location: Rotsaert Dental Laboratory
- Category 2 – 3 CE Points
- FREE ADMISSION
- 71 Emerald St. S, Hamilton, ON L8N 2V4
- Register at email@example.com or Call 905-527-1422
About the Speaker:
Dr. Peter C. Fritz, B.Sc., D.D.S., F.R.C.D.(C)., Ph.D. (Perio), M.B.A.
.Dr. Fritz is an intrepid life-long learner. He combines clinical, scientific and a strong business acumen to pursue excellence in patient care, optimizing learning of peers and pupils and ensuring economic responsibility. He is a certified specialist in periodontics and is in full time private practice in Fonthill, ON. Dr. Fritz completed his D.D.S., Ph.D. and Periodontal specialization at the University of Toronto and his MBA at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He is a cross-appointed at the Michael DeGroote School of Medicine at McMaster University and in the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences at Brock University.